Children 1stFormerly "What About The Children"
Children 1st is a program for children ages 4-18 and their parents who are going through divorce/separation.
Main topics covered
- Impact of conflict.
- The impact of divorce on the different stages of development.
- Effective communication with the children.
- Negotiating with the other parent.
- Problem solving in the new families.
- What happens and who causes divorce/separation?
- Children are not responsible for divorce.
- Understanding the reactions and feelings that go with divorce/separation.
This program consists of two, 1½ hour sessions. Classes are offered throughout the year to individuals and small groups (2-3 people). Divorcing/separating parents will take separate classes. Children will have classes in small groups or individually. Classes are offered in Carmel and Salinas
$250 per family
Please complete the registration form and return to Harmony At Home by fax at (866)280-0931 or by email at: email@example.com at least one week prior to the first class.
For registration and more information, call Harmony At Home at (831) 625-5160 in Carmel or (831) 272-6644 in Salinas.